Friday, October 12, 2007

Quick Reaction

Following the loss to Vancouver tonight, the Oilers have sent down Nilsson and Jacques while recalling Schremp and Stortini. I mean, I just got home from the Oilers game and went to check out TSN and voila, there is the info. Hell, it's already on the Oilers website. That's a damn quick reaction. I like it. I like giving Schremp a chance and getting Jacques outta here. Seriously, he had sooooo many chances tonight and cocked them up. Open nets, passes to him in the slot and missing the net or missing the puck altogether. I do not like his game at all right now.

What else to say about tonight's game? Garon was junk. Greene was crap. Torres finally showed up but for brief moments as usual. I have nothing else to say right now. It was a disappointing night. They had great chances early on but no finish!

2 comments:

Red said...

Apparantly they didn't react quickly enough...

Lady_Byng said...

Greene was crap, same with the game in Vancity on Saturday. He seriously needs to learn to stay the fuck on his feet and not try to lay down to block EVERY shot on the PK. All he's doing is taking himself out of position and out of the play by doing that EVERY time. Why is he even on the PK I wonder..........